If you're interested in a major (or dual major) with HASS...
- Check the academic catalog for the year you began taking courses at RPI (check the drop-down menu in the top right hand side) to see the Programs available to you.
- Take a look at the Degree Templates for HASS Majors here to see all of the listed requirements for that major
- Schedule an appointment with the HASS Student Services Hub after you've familiarized yourself with the requirement
- a HASS Student Services Administrator can assist you with completing the Change of Major/Status form to either change your major to a HASS major, or add a HASS dual major to your record
HASS Majors requiring a Portfolio Submission:
- Students interested in either a Music, DSIS or GSAS major are required to submit a Portfolio to be reviewed by faculty for admission into the program.
- See the requirements for the individual program Portfolio Submissions here
- Contact HASSInfo@rpi.edu to initiate the Portfolio process.