HASS Majors & Dual Majors

If you're interested in a major (or dual major) with HASS...

  1. Check the academic catalog for the year you began taking courses at RPI (check the drop-down menu in the top right hand side) to see the Programs available to you.
  2. Take a look at the Degree Templates for HASS Majors here to see all of the listed requirements for that major
  3. Schedule an appointment with the HASS Student Services Hub after you've familiarized yourself with the requirement
    • a HASS Student Services Administrator can assist you with completing the Change of Major/Status form to either change your major to a HASS major, or add a HASS dual major to your record

HASS Majors requiring a Portfolio Submission:

  1. Students interested in either a Music, DSIS or GSAS major are required to submit a Portfolio to be reviewed by faculty for admission into the program.
  2. See the requirements for the individual program Portfolio Submissions here
  3. Contact HASSInfo@rpi.edu to initiate the Portfolio process. 


The School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences
Russell Sage Laboratory (SAGE) 5304, 110 8th Street, Troy, NY 12180
(518) 276-6575

Back to top