The Student Services Advising Hub is available to assist all students at Rensselaer with HASS-related questions or concerns that arise at any point throughout their academic careers.
Advisors at the Hub offer academic support to both undergraduate and graduate HASS majors and non-majors, providing guidance to students as they work to successfully complete their degree requirements.
Hub Advisor Services
- Support with the HASS Core
Connecting with the HASS Hub
Office Hours: Weekdays, 9 to noon and 1 to 4 pm
Location: Russell Sage Laboratory, Room 4307
Appointments: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday
- Meet one-on-one with your Hub Advisor
- 20-minute meetings (in-person or remote options)
- Perfect for HASS Students to discuss plan of study, curriculum, and academic goals!
- Interested in a HASS Dual? We encourage you to book with us!
- Book now!
Remote Drop-In Hours: WebEx Wednesday
- Available every Wednesday (fall, winter, spring, and summer!)
- 5-to-10-minute questions
- Perfect for Minor Questions, Pathway, and HASS Core questions!
- Sign up form will open 9 am Wednesday Morning
HASS Advising Hub Manager:
Kristin Bergene, firstname.lastname@example.org, x6473