Welcome to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute!
We are excited to welcome you to campus and have you join our community. The School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Hub is your starting point for understanding your academics.
HASS Student Services
Students are assigned both a faculty and Hub advisor. Your faculty advisor will concentrate on your four year academic plan, research, and career aspirations. Your Hub advisor will assist with questions regarding institute policies, regulations, and course enrollment, as well as provide information for other campus resources.
To set up an appointment with a HASS Hub staff member, please visit the HASS Hub.
Advising will run from July 11 - July 20. During this time, HASS Student Services will offer a variety of webinars, as well as individual advising sessions, to help you determine which courses you should be taking in the fall.
For individual advising sessions, please schedule an appointment with the HASS Hub.
The following links can help support you with registration and your academic career here at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute:
- Admissions: Selecting a major / Changing your selected major
- Incoming Freshmen Transfer Credit Procedure/High School Certification Form: Follow the instructions on this form to transfer in your AP/IB or dual enrollment credits
- College Board: Information on AP score reporting
- IB Score Reporting: Information on IB score reporting
- Housing: Information on housing and room assignments at RPI
- First Year Experience: The Office of the First-Year Experience (FYE) provides first-year students and their support networks with the tools needed to be successful throughout their first year and beyond!
- New Student Orientation: Timeline, FAQ, Advising and Registration, etc.
- Rensselaer Catalog: Course details, Degree Templates, etc.
- Student Information System (SIS) : Register for courses, view your transcript, see degree audits, etc.