The minor in History is designed for students interested in the U.S. and world history. Courses primarily focus on the social history and evolution of technology, scientific enterprise, medicine, and law.
A minor in History requires completion of 16 credits.
Course topics may include:
- A Century of Environmental Thought
- Century of the Gene
- Human Rights in History
- War and Technology: Past, Present, and Future
- Science, Technology, and Society
- American History
- History of Medicine
- Drugs in History
- History of Mental Health
- History of American Technology
- History of Science and Technology
- Consumer Culture
See course catalog for details.