1. Rensselaer Orchestra, conducted by Dr. Nicholas De Maison. Jan Sibelius, Symphony Number 5. Performed at Carnegie Hall, New York, October 24, 2018.
2. Rensselaer Concert Choir, conducted by Dr. Nicholas De Maison. Josef Rheinberger, “Abendlied". Recorded at the Experimental Media and Performing Art Center.
3. Chamber Music Ensembles: Ori Berger and Garrett Smeltzer. Astor Piazzolla, "Milonga and Fracanapa". Recorded at the Experimental Media and Performing Art Center.
4. Fusion Ensemble, Spring 2021. String Octet, Op. 20: I. Allegro moderato ma con fuoco, Felix Mendelssohn. Miriam Rundell, violin, Luca Osborne, violin, Hannah Lim, violin, Sarah Shiang, violin, Chris Fisher-Lochhead, viola, Stephanya Moran, viola, Jack Zhu, cello, Frank Peters, cello
5. Fusion Sinfonietta featuring Jaquelin Mignot (voice) and Omar Williams (faculty, flugelhorn) with Christopher Fisher-Lochead, (faculty, conductor). “Come Sunday” (Ellington)
6. Fusion Ensemble, “Ill Write a Song For You” (Deodato) arranged by Garrett Smelcer.