This minor covers communication, interaction, and information design theory and practice to prepare students for creating different forms of interactive, multimedia communication, and data representation.
Students need to complete 16 credits.
Course topics may include:
- Communication Theory and Practice
- Introduction to Graphic Design
- Foundations of HCI Usability
- Information Design
- Interface Design: Hypermedia Theory and Application
- Interactive Narrative
- Interactive Data Visualization
- Media and Society
- Writing in Context
See course catalog for details.