Location: West Hall Gallery, West Hall Rm. 111
Date/Time: 11/2 at 4pm - 6pm
A two-hour experience based on the seven CHAKRAS/REMEMBERING/FORGIVING/PERFORMING with guest performance artist LINDA MARY MONTANO, presented by HASS Arts Department and iEAR Presents!
1. Come dressed entirely in the color of a CHAKRA which speaks to you. Basically, rainbow colors but white is ok.
2. Bring something SIMPLE and FUN to eat, if you wish, in the color of your chakra. As a vehicle of the workshop, EAT DURING THE WORKSHOP WHEN YOU ARE READY AND FEEL THE NEED TO DO SO. We will use the food as a vehicle of communication. Save an inch of your food to place on the altar. (Bring your own utensils if needed.)
3. Bring a paper photo (not an image on a phone) of the person or of as many beings you wish to honor? Forgive? Get to know? Remember?
4. Bring a blanket for the floor ...... to lie on.
5. We will experientially visit the 7 CHAKRAS, and individually perform the CHAKRA which calls for our attention. All of this via performative warm-ups, Chakra references, and actions of inclusion.