The minor in History is designed for students interested in U.S. and world history. Courses primarily focus on the social history and evolution of technology, scientific enterprise, medicine, and law.
A minor in History requires completion of 16 credits.
Course topics may include:
- A Century of Environmental Thought
- Century of the Gene
- Human Rights in History
- War and Technology: Past, Present, and Future
- Science, Technology, and Society
- American History
- History of Medicine
- Drugs in History
- History of Mental Health
- History of American Technology
- History of Science and Technology
- Consumer Culture
See course catalog for details.