The School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute invites applications for open-rank, tenured or tenure-track faculty positions in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (AIML). These positions are part of an Institute-wide faculty cluster hiring initiative to advance research, with appointments to begin in the fall of 2022.
Please click on the title positions you are interested in to see the full description of the role. From there, you may proceed to the Human Resources application - links are provided within the descriptions.
- Computational Cognitive Modeling and AI/ML
- Philosophy and Ethics of AI/Machine Learning
- Psychological Science and Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
Communication & Media
Games and Simulation Arts and Sciences
- Experimental and Spatial Digital Humanities
- Game Analytics, Artificial Intelligence, and Machine Learning
- Game Artificial Intelligence (AI)
Science & Technology Studies