Welcome to Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute!
We are excited to welcome you to campus and have you join our community. The School of Humanities, Arts, and Social Sciences Hub is your starting point for understanding your academics.
HASS Student Services
Students are assigned both a faculty and Hub advisor. Your faculty advisor will concentrate on your four year academic plan, research, and career aspirations. Your Hub advisor will assist with questions regarding institute policies, regulations, and course enrollment, as well as provide information for other campus resources.
To set up an appointment with a HASS Hub staff member, please visit the HASS Hub.
Advising will run from June 22nd to July 8th. During this time, HASS Student Services will offer a variety of webinars, as well as individual advising sessions, to help you determine which courses you should be taking in the fall.
The HASS Hub will host a variety of webinars in June and July. Check back for more information!
The following links can help support you with registration and your academic career here at Rensselaer Polytechnic Institute:
- Rensselaer Catalog: Course details, Degree Templates, etc.
- Student Information System (SIS) : Register for courses, view your transcript, see degree audits, etc.
- Office of the Registrar : Transfer credits, enrollment policies, course policies, forms, etc.
- Advising & Learning Assistance Center : Tutoring, advising, intervention for struggling students, etc.
- The Arch : Summer semester, away experience, etc.
- HASS Advising Hub: Degree planning, advising, etc.