At present, the following concentrations-with the potential of obtaining a dual degree--are:
- Arts (B.S. in Electronic Arts)
- Music (B.S. in Music)
- Computer Science (B.S. in Computer Science)
- Management/Entrepreneurship (B.S. in Management)
- Cognitive Science (B.S. in Psychology)
- Writing for Games (B.S. in Communication)
This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all possible concentrations or second majors. It is expected that other concentrations will emerge as the program matures. Satisfying the requirements for a concentration in one of these fields alongside the games and simulation program major requirements will ensure that students have solid entry-level professional skills to offer when they leave Rensselaer, and will provide them with a core discipline from which to operate in a highly interdisciplinary profession.